Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Ok, so my good friend Nichole brought me a treat on Friday. It was this peanut butter cup, cookie, cupcakey thing, with icing too! It was yummy and I saved part of it because I knew my sweet tooth husband would relish in this treat. That he did. Friday night he tells me we need to make some of those "things" Nichole made. He proceeds to go to the store by the ingredients and hands them to me. Now, we only made a few because for 1, I didn't know how hot or how long to cook them, (Nichole was at work) and 2 they are very rich! They turned out great and he wants me to make him some more today. Why not, what's a few extra calories on top of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parmesan, and homemade banana cake? Anywho, here is what we did, but I know I have seen these on someone's amazing blog and I can't seem to find them so please someone tell me how these are done and who besides the amazing Nini (Nichole) should receive credit?

Place one peanut butter cup in a cupcake liner, add one mound of PB cookie dough, and bake at 325 for about 15 to 20 minutes. That's it. We even used Pillsbury Simply Peanut Butter refrigerated cookie dough, which are the perfect size for the cupcake liners. Now, Nichole had buttercream frosting on hers, and last night we didn't use any frosting, and today I am going to try drizzling the tops with melted chocolate, we'll see and I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out. Back to baking ttyl.

2 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

All I know is that I want this immediately! Make sure to update if you add to it!! YUM

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Here it is! I had this posted on my Pirates-n-Princesses facebook fan page. I'm glad to know they taste as yummy as they look!!!
http://cookiesandcups.blogspot.com/2010/08/peanut-butter-cookie-cups-white.html