Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Ok, so the Peanut butter cup, cookie in a cupcake liners were delicious...I preferred them with no frosting or chocolate on top but to each his own. I was right about seeing them somewhere, Heather had them posted on her Pirates -n- Princesses facebook page and the recipe came from
http://cookiesandcups.blogspot.com/2010/08/peanut-butter-cookie-cups-white.html

Today, I realized I still had some peanut butter cookie dough left in the fridge, (would hate to waste it) so I turned to the ever so reliable sweet tooth fairy from http://www.pirates-n-princesses.blogspot.com/, she never disappoints. What do you know on her facebook page she has a link to these peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate and then covered in powdered sugar. Wow, just like the puppy chow treat we all love. Anywho, had to try them...so good! I definitely would recommend these. I cheated, simply baked the PB refrigerated dough, dipped in milk chocolate (skipped the other ingredients) and dipped in powdered sugar...yum!


1 comment:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

I'm so GLAD that I'm posting things that actually turn out delicious!!! And you didn't cheat, you just pulled a Sandra Lee semi-homemade move! :) I still need to try them. Thanks for the shout out on your blog, you are awesome!